Frequently Asked Questions
Where are the Hometown Storage facilities located?
- Hometown Storage- 88 John Beck Dockins Rd Rabun Gap, GA 30568
Do you offer 24 hour access?
- Each of our facilities offers access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Stop by the facility whenever you need to load or unload an item.
Am I able to rent a climate controlled unit?
- All Safe Storage on Danielsville Road offers secure and affordable climate controlled units. These units are a great option whenever you have items that you plan to store long-term. You won’t have to stress about humidity or temperature damage.
What security features are in place?
- Each of our facilities are equipped with 24 hour video surveillance, controlled access gate, and perimeter fencing.
What types of leases are offered?
- Our leases are available month-to-month at affordable prices. With flexible leases, you won’t have to worry about signing a long-term contract or commitment. Store with us for however long you need.
How do I determine which unit to rent?
- Call your facility to speak with a storage expert for assistance. Have a list of everything you plan to store. Or check out our Storage Calculator page to get a precise size of unit you will need and suggestions on furniture and box placement to maximize the space in your storage unit.
What items am I not allowed to store?
- Tenants are not allowed to store food and perishable items, hazardous or flammable items, liquids, live plants and animals, drugs, or weapons. Give us a call if you have questions about additional items.